Guidance documents available include the following subjects:
- Surveying customer satisfaction
- The provision of accessible format materials
- Security and data protection
- Quality control
- Service level agreements
UKAAF has developed a number of minimum standards documents that will be particularly useful for service providers and transcribers of accessible formats.
The UKAAF minimum standards and guidance documents are free to download in doc, docx PDF formats and are listed on the menu under the format that they relate to. To obtain an electronic version, simply select the UKAAF document you wish to access and you will then be taken to the UKAAF download page where you can download it.
Hardcopy versions of UKAAF’s documents in print, large print, synthetic audio and braille are available to purchase (14 day delivery). UKAAF members benefit from being able to purchase these at a reduced rate. To enquire about purchasing accessible format versions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- G001 UKAAF Surveying customer satisfaction
- G002 UKAAF The provision of accessible format materials
- G004 UKAAF Security and data protection
- G005 UKAAF Quality control
- G006 UKAAF Service level agreements